Do you know:
Coffee has less caffeine than tea?
Coffee has 4 times as many Antioxidants as tea.
Coffee may help some people to lose weight as it may boost the number of calories you burn per hour by about 4%. Coffee is an Herb Master, herbalists classify coffee as an herb for its stimulant healing qualities. In moderation, and in its pure and natural state, coffee increases metabolism, circulation, and warms the body.
Some Amazing Facts About Chocolate:
- A small piece of chocolate meets an adult’s daily calcium requirements.
- It also contains minerals such as magnesium and iron, which the body needs.
- A 50-gram piece of chocolate contains anti-oxidants which help keep the heart and brain healthy.
- The cocoa in the chocolate stimulates chemical components in the brain, making it more active and responsive.
- Scientific studies have shown that chocolate improves skin tone and quality.
- Because of its special soothing and calming effect, chocolate aids in the proper functioning of hormones and enzymes, as well as strengthening the body’s immune system.